Twitter Card Metadata

Saturday, June 18, 2016

Go Pro ZOOM

Mark did the coolest thing...  he put the Go Pro out in the snack zone and put a treat down.  Then after capturing epic critter video, he grabbed some pictures from the videos.  I hope the videos end up  on you tube as well!  But for now, OMG look at these cute faces.

NOM!

Tasty!

Hey, no Fish Crows allowed!



Ok, be that way, we brought the whole Fish Crow gang (nom nom nom)

Smile for the camera, fishy!

Look at me - I filled up the treat cartridge so I can carry it home for a snack later.

I'm eating mine here...

Me too

This pretty Blue Jay has STUNNING blue colors...  looks like the work of a painter.

H E L L O

Hey - squirrels love meat like snacks!

CUUUUUTE

Who me?

Itchy!

A very rare face shot of the White Ibis.  Aww!

Blue Jay nom nom

YAWWWNNNNNN I'm so sleepy

WATCH IT!

Hooky to the rescue

Look at those legs

Don't mind if I do

pretty!