Twitter Card Metadata

Tuesday, August 15, 2017

NEW WEIGHT LOW

Only one day after my last post about a new lower digit in weight I've hit yet another new low weight benchmark in my diet quest.

Yesterday I created the "Food Diary Master 2017" log sheet which lets me track everything I eat over the course of a day and add up the total calories and carbs consumed on each day. 

I was more than a little surprised that I actually exceeded yesterdays 1500 goal by 194 calories. This can be primarily attributed to consuming a delicious Pale Ale as a late night treat, this added 175 calories to the day. Also the Mac and Beef TV dinner I had for supper was rather high in calories at 270.

Today I'm going to add some of our favorite TV dinners to the Diary Master so their numbers are quick and easily accessible.