Twitter Card Metadata

Wednesday, February 15, 2023

HAPPY VALENTINES DAY 2023 TO MARY MY ONE TRUE LOVE

 To my Dearest Mary, Every day I give thanks to God for bringing you into my life. Every day is such a beautiful journey as we unfold our lives together. 

The birds agree and wanted me to show some highlights.

Who'da thunk we'd be breeders, P2 Mutts are brilliant little hybrid chickens. Gentle genetics of bantam Silkie and standard size Rhode Island Red, well adjusted Good Chickens :-)

I can hardly wait for our next adventure. Always fun. Never boring. Delicious, you bet! Pleasant with a Carib Island flair, complete with alligators, bugs, coral snakes, lizards and chickens.

TALK ABOUT UNFOLDING
By the way, this is a live bird, his head is around back, grooming. Note the Sneetches napping in the background.

BOO! I'm super soft ;-)

Awww, so many cool friends, STORK'N (eating bread :-)

Picture Kinda Says It All

I'm Not As Mean as I Look

Did You Even See My Crown?

Make'n MUTTS, Dang they're cute baby chickens

Someone who loves you, with a shine so bright :-)

Duckie and the Cormorants

Little Eye Got It Going On!

Ya Groom Me Baby.......


Is A Spoonbill on the roof covered under homeowners?

That's a darn good look'n duck ;-)

Just Got My Nails Done, BTW thanks for the corn 

The Fluff Brigade

It's an Invasion by the Spoons

Stork Flasher

Stork Smile

Anhinga and P


I'm just misunderstood, I'm actually a nice person

Golden Eye Ranger

Grand Master Punk! Put'n the Funk in Punk!



Too Sexy for My Shorts......What?



Mind if I pass out here?

Whatever comes next, I'm sure it will be magical and beautiful.

You have shown me the real meaning of love.

I will love you forever Mary.

With all my heart and soul.

Mark