Twitter Card Metadata

Friday, May 4, 2018

Planning for Tropical Tuesday

I read on a blog (I'll add the reference some day....) about a lady who once a week on a particular day only eats what she grows in her garden.  I am planning now to do that soon.  Lets just say its motivation to grow some type of delicious food variety that's harvestable all year, every day of every month!

I'm waiting for the tomatoes to start to ripen before I start...  but I'll be doing Tropical Tuesday.

I'm going to keep this post updated with the foods available on P2; when the list is big enough, I'll start Tropical Tuesday.

As of 5/4/2018, foods available are:

  • Okinawa spinach (daily)
  • Malabar spinach (daily)
  • Katuk (daily)
  • Calamondin (one a day)
  • Bean sprouts (daily)


  • Seminole Pumpkin (rarely)
  • Bananas (rarely)
  • Papaya (rarely)

Not enough food quite yet!

Future foods:  Sweet potato, and all of the fruit from the fruit trees