Twitter Card Metadata

Thursday, May 26, 2016

FAILED WATER PUMP
Here is my pond pumping and watering system, the pump (which only had three reviews) worked for about 3-hours before shutting down. I restarted it and it ran for about 15-minutes before shutting down again. I was able to restart it one more time for about 15-seconds before it died completely, never to restart again.

I have a fine mesh screen in the pond to prevent debris from entering the pump intake pipe. We're not trying to pull water uphill more than about a foot. When it ran we had great pressure, very disappointed it quit working.

We can't NOT water so I have ordered a much higher priced replacent model with over 65 reviews and 4.5 stars. Many owners said they've years of reliable performace from the replacement, we'll see :-)

I will put up a video of the new pump after it arrives tomorrow.